Our mission is to teach the art, techniques, and traditions of quilting.
– Coastal Quilters features adult workshops on the third Saturday of each month except December. Meetings are held 9:30-2:00 at the Scotty Culp Auditorium, 565 Cassia Blvd., Satellite Beach.
– Hugs & Stitches is a community sewing event which produces quilts for Brevard’s homeless elementary students and foster care children.
– Kids Quilt Camp is an annual June event for students ages 9 and up.
Membership is open to anyone committed to our mission. Annual dues are $20. For membership: a $20 check made out to Coastal Quilters and mailed to Claire Tyler, 3525 Manassas Ave, Melbourne FL 32934 covers both EduQuilters and Coastal Quilters.
– Extra stars in your tiara for assisting Brevard kids!
– Enhanced skills resulting from the workshops
– Opportunities for special quilt events
– Camaraderie with a wonderful group of caring quilters
EduQuilters, Inc./ Coastal Quilters Guild is a 501-C-3 organization. Donations are tax deductible.
- Susan Halford, VP Programs
- Claire Tyler, VP Membership
- Patti Gamblin, Secretary
- Bette George, Treasurer
- Nancy Diebner, Quilt Camp Coordinator
- Maryln Foell, Resource Officer
- Claire Tyler, VP Splash Newsletter